Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Imposters, laying low hunting prey!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ~Genie~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK, I know this is nothing new to people. We all have seen the imposters and what they do. Most of us have been copied by Imposters. I agree with you all that we all need to just ignore them. Like I said before, we need to quit "adding fuel to the fire". Once they see, it is not going to work, bother us, or get to us, they will get bored and stop. HOPEFULLY. This has been going on for awhile now. I say we all gather what info and evidence we have and still try to find out who this stupid asshole is though.
    They have done their homework though. They have been laying low, like the hunter watching us all like prey. They have watched the way we chat, they way we talk. They have learned who our friends are. I totally agree with mels idea. ONLY TRUST those who you know 100% you can trust. I can tell you now, I use to trust a whole bunch of people, but now, the people I trust is down to a hand count on one hand. I also agree with mel, on the password thing. Pick a different password for each friend. That way when you arent even in the pool, if the imposter shows up, your friends can ask them the password outloud, if they dont know it, they are busted.
    I also agree with the few of you about, Nitro. We can not necesarily count him out. we all know his "love to hate" realationship with Rotten. We all know he has come to the pool to start shit before. You know what to, I remeber when rotten and allot of people use to pick on me, if Nitro was in the room, he use to privatly whisper me stuff about Rotten, and the other ones who would pick on me. I wish to God now I could remember the stuff he whispered or some of the things he said, but I cant. I do know it was the basic usual bullshit that he says outloud, but he said other things.

    I know I have been ghosted by an imposter more than 2 times.
    Sum1 (T) has been ghosted.
    Rotten
    Paige
    Mel
    Taylor has even been ghosted,
    We have seen the ghosters using,
    "_________ Is A fat Ass Slut" (Insert the names that we have all seen in that blank)

    There is a pattern here. And the imposter is doing it to all the regulars.
    Anyway, this whole topic is to see, does anyone else have any more ideas or clues?



  2. #2
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *waves hand*...I have an idea....pick me pick me....*waves*
    Get a life and stop giving these people something to laugh about...this is a public forum...they come here without a doubt...They did their homework?..*LOL*...all they have to do is stay in that room 5 min to know whats goin on with some..
    I'd say get over it...Know your friends and have passwords if it makes you feel better...But stop making such a big deal of people using other peoples names in cyberworld...You'd swear to god someone stole your credit card and identity in real life...Now that would be something to be scared of..

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SPYDERHATE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 20th, 2001
    Posts
    294
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heh Heh, lol.

    this is funny.

    lets face it, there is nothing we can do about imposters. the password part was funny, but what would it solve? nothing.


    a lesson to be learned is this, if you divulge private facts about your life,be prepared to hear about them in the pool, or the board, or any other public place.

    simple as that.


    this is only the internet, only a computer.

    are any of the people you meet on it going to fundamentelly change your world??????


    yeah it suxks to be impostered, and hell a little nobody like me has even be impostered, but there isnt anything you can do about it. ignore them..........

    ------------------
    LET THE HATE RISE UP AND CONSUME US ALL

  4. #4
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I gotta say something. Heidi, people do take this place to seriously sometimes. I had a lot of fun in the pool, made a lot of friends. I don't go there much anymore, because I am like that with the net, I can take it for a while, then I have to back off, but I don't consider myself any better because I stepped away. I kinda think sometimes when people back away, they kinda think they are better, or more mentally healthy because of it. Maybe for them they are. BUt not everyone comes to the pool because they can't handle reality, or because they don't have a life. I just want to go on record sayin I ain't any better now that I ain't there as much. I didn't "grow out" of the pool. I just needed a break. And I thought about Nitro bein the imposter, personally I don't think he could be in there anonymously that long without needing someone to pat him on the back for his job, bike riding, etc. I got no clue who it is though, all I know is it ain't me.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    heidi stop that

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ~Genie~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ya know what, just forget I even said anything. I guees in my mind, I was trying to help, because it seems Im not the only one it bothers. But oh well. I guess thats what i get for trying to help. Dam, scuse the fuck outta me.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member T-rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well spyder.. i gotta say ive met alot of cool people here.. and yes some of them have changed my life.. and even changed me.. the few people i have met r/t from here.. and ill prolly end up meeting more over time... but anyways.. its not really that big a deal anymore.. the ghosting.. its gotten old.. now when they come in, usually just end up mocking them and makin fun of em or whatever.. but its just getting old.. people go there to have fun.. and when this shit happens on a regular basis, it ruins that for the ones that do go there to have fun.. but hey.. we have yahoo.. so anyone we wanna talk to that much we can talk to on there without havin to worry about that.. so its no big deal ... let em be stupid all they want *L .. the more nitro doesnt do shit about it... and threatens to take the pool down or whatever.. ppl are just gonna move on to other rooms... as long as the problem isnt taken care of it'll still go on.. but nitro would just rather blame everyone else... hes the only one who can do anything about it.. *shrugs* .. but like i said we gotyahoo.. just keep all our yahoo names to ourselves hehe

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ~Genie~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK, I think my thing here is this. I know some of you told me, you are just kidding around and dont mean it that way, or whatever. Like you ALL have said, it is just a computer. So, its hard to tell when someone is just kidding, and not "seriously" trying to give me a hard time, cause I cant hear the tone in their voice. I cant hear the sarcasm in the voice. I cant tell when people are kidding and then really trying to piss me off. Some people also use dry humor. They say they are joking or act like they are, when ther are really serious. Either way, Ive said it before and Ill say it again. I am me, I am who I am, and anyone can take it or leave it.
    My "real friends" know who they are, and what i think of their opinion. And my real friends knwo how I type and what kind of person I am. Either way, Im here, Im me, and everything else gets a big, "so fucking what"!!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    well this is "only the internet" and real life is "real life", but as long as you can distinguish between the two and keep one foot out of it, who cares if someone gets involved with trying to catch an imposter?

    that's what happens in someone's "net life", as i'm sure different situations happen in their "real life"......the two arent the same, although a great deal of personalities get reflected, as well as misunderstood, in here......and it's all just a game, that's all......i'm not gonna psychoanalyze everybody because they play the game in here, it's like you've all been saying, it's JUST IN HERE

    what you all do in your real lives is your bizzzzzzness......i'm only concerned with what goes on with you IN HERE....unless you're one of the people i meet outside of here, which hasn't happened yet, but then it's a different story

    really, tho, "in here" sits on toppa two tables pushed together in one of the rooms of my new home *G.....that's all it is, just a big fishbowl

    but funny how it seems to creep into real life sometimes tho huh?.....but i'm going off on a tangent, as usual *L......but shit, if the girl wants to find out who it is and talk about it (which is something that's occurring in the place you all meet regularly), then what's the harm?

    i personally think COOL BALLS is lurkin around again.......that's my guess biggrin

  10. #10
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heidi, I guess what I am saying is, you have told us why you came to the pool, because something was lacking. And you have filled it with something better, you say. Maybe it's just me, but I get the impression when you post that you think your situation applies to us all, that we all have the same unhealthy reasons for being in the pool as you did. It kind of makes you sound a little condescending, which I know you don't want to sound. I just wanted to make clear that I don't look down on anyone that still comes to the pool, just because I don't. I don't know everybody's reasons, just like they don't know mine. And I don't want to live thinkin everyone's life is like mine. THat's all. Everyone is different, that's what makes us interesting. And I don't see how I could have made that point without saying I don't go there much anymore?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •